1. What is eco-friendly agricultural and livestock product certification system?
It is a system that the government certifies its safety by selecting professional certification bodies on the basis of strict criteria, in order to provide safe eco-friendly agricultural and livestock products to consumers.
2. What is eco-friendly agricultural and livestock products?
It refers to agricultural and livestock products produced by not using or using only minimal amount of chemicals, such as pesticides, chemical fertilizers and feed additives, in order to preserve the environment and supply more safe agricultural and livestock products to consumers.
3. Management of eco-friendly agricultural and livestock products
Starting from production to shipment stages, such as cultivation and harvesting, strict quality inspection is done to ensure compliance with the certification standards along with strict follow-up management to ensure that there are no certified products that do not follow the regulations or misrepresent the certified distribution products on the market.
4. Scopes and Standards of Eco-friendly agricultural and livestock products
- Types of Eco-friendly Agricultural Products Certifications (2 types)
- Organic Agricultural Products
- Non-Pesticide Agricultural Products (for Korea Only)
- Types of Eco-friendly Livestock Products Certifications (2 types)
- Organic Livestock Products
- Non-Antibiotic Livestock Products (for Korea Only)