1. Certification Operators Compliance Matters
When issuing the certificate, the Certification Body informs the certified person of the following items.
(According to Article 22 of 「Act on management and support on promoting environmental friendly farming, fisheries and organic foods」 and Article 17 of 「Enforcement rule of the act on management and support on promoting environmental friendly farming, fisheries and organic foods」)
- 1) Matters concerning labeling of organic foods
- 2) Information regarding submission of production, manufacturing, processing, or handling performance of certified products to the Certification Body by January 20 or register these performances directly on the certification management information system.
- 3) The certification operator shall keep the data or documents related to the use of materials and raw materials, along with documents regarding production, manufacture, processing or handling of certified products for two years from the year following the year of production.
- 4) Additional compliance matters required for certification operators
2. Production/shipment Process Investigation
Most cases we take measures to correct or supplement if there is a slight unfavorable situation in the production or shipping process, however if it is judged that it is difficult to correct or supplement these problems, administrative disposition is given to the farmer(producer group).
3. Commercial Product Investigation
Ineligible item dispensation
- The use of certification mark is cancelled if the on site corrective action required shipment product is considered harmful to consumers due to inconsistency with the displayed contents.
- Notification of incompliance and guidance on the on site farm land for producer organization and the farmer to prevent repeated shipment of the ineligible product.
4. Administrative disposition
Object of administrative disposition
- Those who violate the certification criteria as a result of the production and shipping process
- Those who violate the certification criteria as a result of the commercial product investigation