1. Certification Operator Compliance Matters
When issuing the certificate, the Certification Body informs the certified person of the following items:
(According to Article 22 of 「Act on management and support on promoting environmental friendly farming, fisheries and organic foods」 and Article 17 of 「Enforcement rule of the act on management and support on promoting environmental friendly farming, fisheries and organic foods」)
- 1) Matters concerning labeling of organic foods
- 2) Submit all performances of production, manufacturing, processing or handling to the certification body or register directly on ‘Certification management information system’ website by January 20th of each year.
- 3) Shall keep all data or documents of used materials and raw materials, data or documents of production, manufacturing, processing or handling of certified products for two years from the following year of production.
- 4) Compliance matters for those who received other certifications.
2. Investigation on Production/Shipping Process
Measures of correction and supplement will be made if there is a minor unsuitable matter during the production and shipping process, however if it is judged that it is difficult to correct or supplement the matter, administrative disposition will be given to the farmer(producer group) concerned.
3. Investigation on Commercial Products
Inadequate product treatment
- Cancellation of certification mark if the on site corrective action shipment product is considered to be harmful to consumers due to inconsistency with the displayed contents,
- To prevent repeated shipments of unqualified products, and to induce quality control on its own, notification of incompliance and on site notifications to producer groups and farmers concerned are made.
4. Administrative disposition
Object of administrative disposition
- Those who violate certification standards as a result of the production and shipping process
- Those who violate certification standards as a result of commercial product investigation